Hi, are you looking for Administrative Office Assistant jobs in Chesterfield, MO 63017 ?
we got a perfect job opening for you !
Company name : Sabai Global, with Subsidiaries of CBS IBC, Castle IRB, and Shield Consulting
Location : Chesterfield, MO 63017
Position : Administrative Office Assistant
Role and Responsibilities
· Greets, welcomes, and provides support to all visitors at the office in a positive, professional, and helpful manner.
· Provides support by being first line of contact for the office. Ensuring phone calls are answered appropriately, visitors are greeted professionally, and ensuring messages are delivered timely to appropriate staff.
· Maintain security of office by following safety procedures and logging all visitor access.
· Responsible for receiving mail and packages that arrive to the office. This includes scanning all mail received, ensuring scanned mail is emailed to relevant staff, and notifying package recipients.
· Ensures all office equipment is in good working condition.
· Maintain cleanliness and professional presentation of office space. Ensure breakroom is stocked and coffee is brewed.
· Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, placing and expediting orders for supplies, and verifying receipt of supplies.
· Assist with onboarding of new staff by ordering and shipping of business cards and company shirts to staff.
· Maintain conference room schedule and monitor cleanliness of rooms after use.
· Assist HR Coordinator with scheduling of interviews for prospective candidates, whether in person or remote. Assist with scheduling meetings for new employees to meet with staff members.
· Assist with the quarterly newsletter that is generated for the team by gathering content, posting content, and assisting with final design.
· Provide project and operational support by assisting with data entry, tracking, planning, and research, as directed. Projects range from annual company workshops to operational projects.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and prior experience required.
· Accepts additional training as recommended and provided by company.
· Preferred 2+ years of proven experience in office administration processes and keeping office operations running smoothly and efficiently on a day-to-day basis.
· Ability to support projects and assist with maintenance of trackers.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe products.
· Professional, creative, friendly, and trustworthy.
· Quick study and self-starter.
· High degree of attention to detail and quality of work.
· Data entry experience.
· Working knowledge of general office equipment.
*This position will be in person at the office from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 – $40,000.00 per year
Paid time off
Professional development assistance
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
What are your salary requirements?
Office Administration: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : all data is sourced from indeed and we are not responsible for any error