Hi, are you looking for Contractor Liaison jobs in Philadelphia, PA 19146 ?
we got a perfect job opening for you !
Company name : Exelon Corporation
Location : Philadelphia, PA 19146
Position : Contractor Liaison
Be a part of something powerful at America’s premier energy provider! At Exelon, we are united by our values and shared vision for a cleaner and brighter future. We encourage curiosity, value diverse perspectives and we never stop looking for ways to be, work and do better. We know the future is in our hands. That’s why we’re looking for people like you, who have the power to make a difference. As the nation’s largest utility company, we serve more than 10 million customers through six fully regulated transmission and distribution utilities Atlantic City Electric (ACE), Baltimore Gas and Electric (BGE), Commonwealth Edison (ComEd), Delmarva Power & Light (DPL), PECO Energy Company (PECO), and Potomac Electric Power Company (Pepco). All 18,000 of us are committed to delivering safe, reliable and affordable energy to our customers, strengthening our communities, supporting a clean energy future and reducing our impact on the changing climate. Our people are the heart and soul of our business. Whether it’s powering lives, supporting communities or collaborating with colleagues, an Exelon employee is talented, compassionate, forward-thinking and inspired. We are empowered to evolve and advance our careers in an open and inclusive environment. We pride ourselves on being the kind of place where people want to come and stay. We know that investing in our employees’ futures strengthens ours, which is why we offer competitive compensation, incentives and health and retirement benefits.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Process service/meter requests for new residential/commercial construction, upgrades, demolitions, etc.
Initiate and track these requests in CIMS and Passport.
Process and schedule service/meter installations for electric, via builder requests.
Prepare and track electric service, and regulatory preventative maintenance work
Provide support for Regulatory supervision
Provide a single point of contact for builders and customers for new residential/commercial construction, upgrades, demolitions, etc.
Maintain files for each project.
Process, Duplicate and Distribute Work Order Packages for Field Construction Work.
1. Associates Degree in engineering or business related field with a minimum of one (1) year experience in a customer contact role.
or High School diploma with a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a customer contact role.
2. Demonstrated excellent telephone and written communication skills.
3. Literacy in CIMS or related customer management system.
4. PC skills including but not limited to WORD, EXCEL and ACCESS.
5. Excellent attendance record.
6. Valid driver’s license.
1. Four-year college degree or High School diploma with a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a customer contact role.
2. Minimum of one (1) year work scheduling and/or dispatching experience.
3. Negotiating skills.
4. Knowledge of PassPort system.
5. Experience interpreting and understanding distribution maps and electric/gas terminology.
6. Knowledge of Electric Operations policies, procedures, and practices
Disclaimer : all data is sourced from indeed and we are not responsible for any error