Hi, are you looking for Director of Human Resources jobs in Largo, FL 33773 ?
we got a perfect job opening for you !
Company name : Formulated Solutions
Location : Largo, FL 33773
Position : Director of Human Resources
The Human Resource Director will plan, lead, direct, develop, and coordinate the policies, activities, and staff of the Human Resource (HR) department, ensuring legal compliance and implementation of the organizations mission and talent strategy.
Recruits, interviews, hires, and trains new staff in the department.
Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Collaborates with senior leadership to understand the organizations goals and strategy related to staffing, recruiting, and retention.
Plans, leads, develops, coordinates, and implements policies, processes, training, initiatives, and surveys to support the organizations human resource compliance and strategy needs.
Administers or oversees the administration of human resource programs including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
Identifies staffing and recruiting needs; develops and executes best practices for hiring and talent management.
Conducts research and analysis of organizational trends including review of reports and metrics from the organizations human resource information system (HRIS) or talent management system.
Monitors and ensures the organizations compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance.
Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law; applies this knowledge to communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources to upper management.
Develops and implements departmental budget.
Facilitates professional development, training, and certification activities for HR staff.
Advise managers on organizational policy matters such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment and recommend needed changes.
Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
Analyze statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel problems and develop recommendations for improvement of organization’s personnel policies and practices.
Investigate and report on workplace accidents for insurance carriers.
Develop and/or administer special projects in areas such as savings programs and employee reward and recognition.
Performs other duties as required.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
· Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and employees.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
· Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS and talent management systems
· Advanced knowledge and understanding of human resources management principles, laws, practices, and standards, as applied to private institutions.
· Skilled in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
· Must have experience in non-union manufacturing environment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required; Masters degree preferred.
Minimum of 5 or more years of related experience.
SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP or PHR/SPHR preferred.
Technical Skills and Experience
· MS Office
· Microsoft Excel (Intermediate)
· ADP Workforce Now, eTime
Job Type: Full-time
Health savings account
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Largo, FL 33773: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Required)
Human Resources: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : all data is sourced from indeed and we are not responsible for any error