Hi, are you looking for Hotel Assistant Manager jobs in Seattle, WA 98188 ?
we got a perfect job opening for you !
Company name : SureStay Plus Seatac
Location : Seattle, WA 98188
Position : Hotel Assistant Manager
Our job opportunity:
· Position: Assistant General Manager
· Hotel name: Quality Inn Seatacand SureStay Plus Seatac
What you get to do in this role:
Works closely with General Manager in overseeing hotel operations, including guest relations, front desk, housekeeping, maintenance, finances, team building, and staff development. Supervises the work of hotel department heads. Responsible for the operation of all aspects of the hotel in the absence of the General Manager.
· Manages all aspects of the hotel in the absence of the General Manager.
· Approves plans, budgets, staffing, and general operating procedures for the rooms, housekeeping, maintenance, and security departments.
· Monitors the budget and directs corrective action as necessary to assure those budget goals are attained.
· Functions as an administrative link between and among departments.
· Monitors internal cost control procedures.
· Coordinates training programs.
· Assists the General Manager in developing and implementing long-range and annual plans, operating reports, forecasts, and budgets.
· Monitors safety conditions and employees’ adherence to safety procedures. Updates emergency plans and procedures and assures that effective training for these programs is conducted in all departments.
· Receives, investigates and acts upon complaints from guests and employees.
· Assures that the hotel’s preventive maintenance and energy management programs are in use.
· Participates in ongoing facility inspections throughout the hotel to ensure that cleanliness, safety, and other standards are consistent.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
What candidate traits are needed to be successful in this role?
· Bachelor’s degree in Hotel/Restaurant Management or Business or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Minimum of three years of hotel management or supervisory experience.
· Minimum of one year of Choice or Best Western hotel working experience.
· Strong leadership and a professional image.
· Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent decision-making ability and analytical skills.
· Knowledge of a variety of computer software applications.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Our hotel maintains a policy of equal employment opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants for employment without regard for race, color, religion, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability, gender, gender identity, or expression, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, genetic information, uniformed service or veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, provincial, or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $60,000.00 per year
8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
Seattle, WA 98188: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Hotel management: 2 years (Required)
Hospitality: 3 years (Required)
ChoiceAdvantage: 1 year (Required)
Day Shift (Required)
Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : all data is sourced from indeed and we are not responsible for any error