Hi, are you looking for Human Resources Business Partner-Eastern WA Support jobs in Spokane, WA 99201 ?
we got a perfect job opening for you !
Company name : Kinwell Health
Location : Spokane, WA 99201
Position : Human Resources Business Partner-Eastern WA Support
Kinwell Health is a well-capitalized primary care startup operating principally in the state of Washington. Our focus is to create a delightful care experience.
Our team is building a place where a sense of belonging thrives. Where your authentic selves are valued and respected. We celebrate diversity of thought, ideas, and culture. We are as passionate about building a great place to work as we are about nurturing the health of those we serve.
We understand that healthcare has become too complex for our patients and for our clinicians. Kinwell Health is leveraging its investment from Washington’s largest not-for-profit health plan, Premera, to create a primary care offering that is holistic, seamless and care centric. For too long, reimbursement for primary care has been misaligned and under-valued. We are working to make a change for our communities; this journey begins with how we serve our patients.
We bring authenticity and agility to work every day and thrive in the opportunity to create something refreshing and new. We are associated with Premera Blue Cross, the largest local, not-for-profit health plan in Washington and Alaska. This is where you come in.
The HR Business Partner is an experienced Human Resources professional with a solid background in HR and experience providing HR advice and solutions to business leaders and teammates. They will build a strong consultative relationship and advise leaders on matters including performance management, organizational design, teammate engagement, talent planning, change management and interpretation of HR policies and practices. This position requires a good problem-solver with the ability to gather and analyze data, communicate effectively at all levels of the organization, and work as a part of a team to develop and deliver HR solutions. This role requires the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and successfully deal with multiple priorities and changing demands. This role also requires travel based on the assigned region to interact with multiple clinics.
1. Build a strong consultative relationship with assigned clinics with multiple locations. Advise leaders on matters including performance management, organizational design, teammate engagement, talent planning, and change management.
2. Support teammates with concerns in the workplace, questions related to HR programs, and interpretation of HR policies and guidelines.
3. Collaborate with Sr. HR Manager to develop and drive plans to help the business execute their goals and people strategies. Work with business leaders and internal HR partners to assess needs by getting to the root cause of the opportunity or problem the business is trying to solve.
4. Provide input to Sr. HR Manager on the design and implementation of HR programs, initiatives and policies. Partner to facilitate the introduction of HR programs/policies to the business and business leaders.
5. Leverage data and subject matter experts to support Kinwell clinic needs, and influence people related decisions.
6. Maintains knowledge of legal requirements and employment laws. Identify risks and engage appropriate HR levels to address those issues.
7. Ensures compliance and consistency with Company and HR related policies.
8. Other duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources, Organizational Development or related field or four (4) years work experience.
2. Five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in HR providing good knowledge of HR practices and policies and regulations and laws. At a minimum, candidates must possess the equivalent in education and experience of a bachelor’s degree in business plus five years of relevant experience.
1. Previous HR generalist/Business Partner experience.
2. Previous employee relations experience.
3. Experience in a medical setting.
4. Additional education or certification in HR such as PHR/SPHR.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Demonstrated skills to build positive business relationships.
2. Good working knowledge of current HR processes, practices, and employment laws with proven ability to apply them to support business.
3. Strong interpersonal communications skills, characterized by presence, respect for others, good listening skills, clear writing and thinking skills, and open mind and the ability to think on his/her feet.
4. Proven computer PC skills as well as Microsoft Office Suite of software, ability to review data in computerized HRIS/Payroll systems.
5. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; attention to detail; ability to analyze data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis.
Work is performed within a normal office environment with ambient temperature.
Travel between clinics is required.
The following have been identified as essential physical requirements of this job and must be performed with or without an accommodation: This is primarily a sedentary role which requires the ability to exert up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects, including the human body. This role requires the ability to keyboard and to communicate clearly and understandably in person and over the telephone. EOE –
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
Employee assistance program
Flexible spending account
Health savings account
Paid time off
Professional development assistance
Monday to Friday
COVID-19 considerations:Proof of COVID 19 vaccination is required for employees who interact with patients, access a shared office space, or engage with other team members, except where a medical or religious accommodation applies.
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Spokane, WA 99201
Disclaimer : all data is sourced from indeed and we are not responsible for any error