Hi, are you looking for Substitute Printshop Operator – Helper jobs in Spanaway, WA ?
we got a perfect job opening for you !
Company name : Bethel School District
Location : Spanaway, WA
Position : Substitute Printshop Operator – Helper
2022-23 Substitute Printshop Operator Helper $20.29 per hour
Per Governor Inslee’s proclamation, as a condition of employment/upon hire, all employees must be fully vaccinated or request and be approved for a medical/religious exemption/accommodation.
This position’s responsibilities are to provide assistance to the printshop staff with digital equipment copying, and to provide general assistance in the printshop.
Depending upon the individual assignment, the Substitute Printshop Operator – Helper may perform all or a combination of the following:
1. Loads paper and unloads finished work from the copiers; Prints materials as directed on print work orders. Operate Digital High Speed Copier Equipment, operating a PC computer to process jobs.
2. Monitors equipment during operation; clears paper jams.
3. Monitors and maintains copy quality of printed documents.
4. Shelves paper stock and supplies. Keeps paper and supplies organized and tidy. Orders copier supplies as needed.
5. Calls or emails service repair technicians to request service.
6. Operates a variety of printshop equipment, such as, staplers, padders, folders, stitcher, paper drill, binders and power cutter. Assembles material and performs “hand operations” including trimming and punching.
7. Wraps or packages finished jobs to be sent to end users.
8. Performs related duties consistent with the scope and intent of the position.
9. Logs and tracks repairs and technician timelines. Works with copier repair techs to solve copier issues.
Reports to the Printshop Manager.
Experiences frequent interruptions; required to meet externally imposed and inflexible deadlines; requires concentration and attention to detail.
Frequent lifting and carrying of heavy paper weighing in excess of fifty (50) pounds, requires strong physical condition; operating equipment with moving parts requires safety awareness; equipment operation requires dexterity and precision; exposed to high noise levels; required to visually concentrate on detail; required to stand for prolonged periods; required to take safety precautions when handling printing and binding chemicals to avoid contact and exposure to fumes.
Passage of a pre-employment physical and testing will be required of this position (the District will assume the cost).
Education and Experience
Experience operating large commercial copiers.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Ability to communicate effectively and to follow oral and written instructions. Knowledge of paper stock and other printing supplies. Ability to identify and sort various paper types. Ability to order supplies. Skill in accurate record keeping. Skill in problem resolution. Skill in performing accurate arithmetic calculations. Ability to identify and solve printing problems. Knowledge of printing procedures and practices. Knowledge of safety and security procedures and practices. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision. Skill in time management. Ability to organize work. Ability to schedule and coordinate work and set priorities. Effective customer relations skills. Ability to maintain confidentiality. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of others.
Requires fingerprinting and background check to determine that there have been no convictions involving physical molestation, abuse, injury or neglect of a minor. Must complete training in and adhere to district infection control plan. Passage of pre-employment physical and testing is required of this position (the District assumes the cost.)
Disclaimer : all data is sourced from indeed and we are not responsible for any error