Hi, are you looking for Wireless Sales Advocate jobs in Glasgow, KY 42141 ?
we got a perfect job opening for you !
Company name : Cricket Wireless Authorized Dealer
Location : Glasgow, KY 42141
Position : Wireless Sales Advocate
Cricket Wireless is a simple, smart, make-your-day-better wireless experience for anyone who wants first-class nationwide wireless service at a value price, with no annual contract.
Cricket is available nationwide at Cricket branded retail stores, dealers, national retailers and at www.cricketwireless.com
Want to join a dynamic wireless company where your ideas and talents really matter? At Cricket, we work hard and have a great time doing it. We’re looking for smart and driven people who want to make a difference.
Every day our Retail Sales Advocates at Cricket sell great products and unlimited wireless service at fantastic prices to our customers and provide customer service in a fun energetic environment.
Our Sales Advocates:
– Sell no-contract wireless phones, service plans and accessories in a fast-paced environment and deliver outstanding service striving to gain and retain customers.
– Participate in outside sales events or promotions- Work flexible hours, weekends and holidays.
– Perform daily opening and closing procedures, maintain store appearance, and help create a positive working environment.
Sales Advocates are paid a competitive hourly rate and guaranteed monthly commission dollars by meeting and/or exceeding sales objectives!*
The essential functions listed below are representative of duties performed by this job title. Duties generally include but are not limited to the following:
– Understand customers’ needs and help them discover how our no contract products meet those needs
– Possess a competitive spirit and desire to meet and exceed sales goals
– Multi-task in a fast paced team environment
– Educate and engage customers through product demonstrations
– Interact with customers and provide prompt and courteous customer service to all customers.
The successful candidate will be able to perform the following with or without reasonable accommodation: **
– Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays
– Ability to stand for long periods of time
– Ability to complete all paperwork completely, accurately, in a timely manner
– Ability to operate a personal computer, wireless equipment.
– Ability to work in other locations as the needs of the business dictate may be required
– Complete all aspects of opening and closing the store in accordance with written procedures.
– Submit all transactions on Partner Site.”Work Remotely
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25,000.00 – $35,000.00 per year
Paid time off
10 hour shift
8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Retail sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Driver’s License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : all data is sourced from indeed and we are not responsible for any error